Thursday, August 13, 2009

{Lindsay+Corey} Married

So this wedding was pretty amazing. Yes, the location was at Vellano Country Club, an amazing area of Chino Hills. The view was a site to see and the facility, decorations, and atmosphere were all top notch. But the most amazing thing about the wedding, in my opinion, is that Lindsay (the bride) shattered her leg just weeks prior to the big day and still went through with it. Not only went through with it but did an awesome job through the ceremony, reception, and all the long picture taking. The pictures show no sign of an injured bride, so my hats off to you Lindsay, you're quite the trooper. Thanks to both Lindsay and Corey for letting us share in your special day. Enjoy the photos.




















2 comments:

  1. Seriously those are some beautiful pictures.The bride and groom are sure to be happy with them. Oh yeah and I see u used that small,wide,cool focus thing Jake..I like I likes(I got an A+ in English by the way) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them. You guys are awesome, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete