Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Update...

Hello to all. As some of you know, we are in one of the busiest season of life and things are only going to get busier. I thought in all the busyness I would give you an update as to what's going on in our lives.

Today Micaiah turned 13 months. He's been walking (kind of). I think he has almost ALL of his teeth, including molars. He talks ALL THE TIME and is a HUGE joy in our lives.

We are indeed having number two, due Feb. 24, 2010. We will hopefully find out this week if we are having a boy or a girl. Either is good with us.

We are in escrow with a house in Spring Valley Lake, set to close by Sept. 21st. Which happens to be right in the middle of 'round two' of our wedding season, which includes a couple wedding up in the Bay Area we will be taking a week off for in Oct.

We have had the awesome opportunity to worship on the 7 Worship Team at HDC.

Although things are a bit hectic for us we are enjoying it. It is definitely a season of change and we are doing our best to take it one day at a time. So I'm sorry for not blogging as much as I would like to (or as much as you would like me too (hopefully)). I will do my best to blog more Micaiah pictures also, because I know you can't get enough of his awesomeness!


Lookin' good with Daddy.

Lookin' good with Mommy.


Brushing those molers.

No comments:

Post a Comment