Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Micaiah for your Monday...

I was sitting here editing photos and thought I should share some of Micaiah. He seems to be getting bigger literally everyday. He'll be 14 months this week and he's walking everywhere and talking nonstop (not saying any real words, except for "no" and "hi", but he'll have a full conversation with you if you have the time). He makes us laugh constantly.

As for us, we are getting the keys to our new house this week! WOOP WOOP! So if you aren't doing anything on Thurs or Sun. (we have weddings on Fri. and Sat. so we'll be gone) come over and help me scrape the sparkly popcorn ceilings. They are too cool to keep. When we get in there, I'll post some pictures so you can see before and after. Have a blessed week and look for some posts coming up of weddings, engagements, and family shoots.



This is Micaiah making me a birthday present!

1 comment: