Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Father's Day Gift

We'll I'm blogging this a day later than I planned, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves, but I'll give this intro: This is the Father's Day gift my beautiful wife Jessica gave to me.


This is just one of several pages with photos of Me, Jessica, and Micaiah.

I didn't know what to expect.

This is where the shock, disbelief, and utter JOY came in!


Needless to say this made my first Father's Day one I will never forget.

9 comments:

  1. way to cool guys! and what a wonderful gift for fathers day!. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Awesome, guys! Jessica, on a scale from 1-10 you're awesome + a bunch of extra points for creativity. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you two, three... almost four! What an amazing way to tell someone you're expecting! Extremely ingenious and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Congrats! What an awesome surprise and what a creative way to say it!! :) Go JESSICA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go jess!!!!! This is awesome! hahahaha! I love it! congrats to you both! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing idea and gorgeous gift! Congrats to you both, I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you guys!! It was so nice to see Jess and meet Micaiah when I was in California. I can't wait to see you guys in August! Love you guys!! <3 Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I wish you all the best! Amazing gift..

    ReplyDelete