Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{Lindsay+Corey} Engaged

This had to be one of the most fun shoots we've had. Lindsay and Corey were great. They had a lot of energy and weren't afraid to be themselves in front of the camera. Fun people with lively personalities makes for some timeless photos. Thanks Lindsay and Corey for letting us capture your engagement time and we can't wait for the wedding in July.

Jessica and I admit that we have a "problem" with blogging too many photos of any one shoot; this is no exception. I realize there may be some unwritten law about how many photos one should post on a blog, but we don't care... if you do mind looking at A LOT of photos! Enjoy.


















4 comments:

  1. These look awesome! Great job :) Loving how fun they all are, looks like the couple had a very good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guys, these pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I've come to expect nothing less from you guys! Amazing as usual!

    PS... Jess... I'll let you help me when the time comes for me to get a new camera! Give me something to work hard and save for! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay and CoreyMay 28, 2009 at 6:24 PM

    We're loving the pictures! You guys did an awesome job, We can't wait to see the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete