Monday, February 2, 2009

There are 2 kinds of people in the world...

That's right you woodchuck chuckers it's...GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

So I've discovered that there are basically 2 kinds of people in the world: those who like the movie Groundhog Day and those who don't. For example, I am one of those that think Groundhog Day is a GREAT movie. Jessica on the other hand would rather hang upside down and have eggs thrown at her face than watch Groundhog Day. So the question is...what kind of person are you.

Please respond to this as I am particularly interested in how many people love/hate this movie and this day for that matter.

5 comments:

  1. this is jessica... I hate it... but i love you so i will watch ... eeewww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I'll watch it tonight now that you mention it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the weirdo here, I've seen it but don't have any STRONG love/hate feelings toward the movie. I'll watch it or I won't, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on this one Jess.... I hate, but my husband loves... but will watch it cause I love him!

    ReplyDelete