Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEW NAME! NEW BLOG!

Well if you have followed this blog or the Whitecloud Productions blog you will notice some changes. Whitecloud has been a business name I have used for my video productions. I have used this name for 6 years now and have done dozens of jobs through it. I developed the identity for Whitecloud and invested a lot of time and money into building it into what it is today. However, since I graduated with my B.A. in Graphic Design & Marketing, I have also invested my energy into developing my own name as a business identity.

Since name recognition is huge in the business I am in and in an effort to consolidate my businesses, I have decided to do all photography and design work under the name: Jacob Mariano Photography+Design. If you are used to visiting whitecloudpro.blogspot.com, you may want to re-bookmark my blog to JacobMariano.blogspot.com as the Whitecloud blog will no longer be updated.

On this blog we will post mostly photography from weddings, families, seniors, and businesses. Although you will also see any design work I am working on.

I also find it notable to mention that my wife Jessica is big part of what we do. We photography most everything together so the images you see on this blog may be from either one of us. Generally it is about 50/50.

Thanks for stopping by...you should make it habit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacob, congrats on the new business plan. And these most recent photos are killer!!!

    ReplyDelete